Skip to main content

St. Luke's Parish Correspondence

 Collection
Identifier: UA-155

Scope and Contents

The St. Luke’s Collection contains seven letters between Reverend Robert D. Goodill of St. Luke’s parish and Mother M. Eustace ad Mother General Mary Clare, R.S.M. of Mercyhurst College. Earlier letters were concerned with the purchasing of land for the construction of St. Luke’s church and rectory. The area in demand belonged to the Mercyhurst College community. Later correspondence deals with the plans for the church’s stained glass window.

Dates

  • 1958-1975

Extent

1 Files

Language of Materials

English

Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Sister Mary Lawrence Franklin Archival Center Repository

Contact:
Mercyhurst University
501 East 38th Street
Hammermill Library
Erie Pennsylvania 16546 United States