Skip to main content

Mercyhurst North East

 Collection
Identifier: UA-408

Scope and Contents

This collection contains information regarding both Mercyhurst North East and St. Mary's College, the predecessor of Mercyhurst North East. St. Mary's College had existed since 1881 before it was purchased by Mercyhurst College in 1995, when it was converted into the North East Branch of Mercyhurst College. A series of quarter century commemorative books from St. Mary's College and documentation regarding the founding, important ceremonies, enrollment policies, student/community newsletters, and photographs from Mercyhurst North East can be found in this collection.

Dates

  • Majority of material found within 1995-2017

Extent

2.5 Linear Feet (5 archival boxes.)

1 Files (1 oversized folder.)

56 Cassettes (56 video tapes.)

Repository Details

Part of the Sister Mary Lawrence Franklin Archival Center Repository

Contact:
Mercyhurst University
501 East 38th Street
Hammermill Library
Erie Pennsylvania 16546 United States